I. Collection of personal information
Datapred may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of the Website (such as pages viewed or connection time and duration)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website services (such as blog updates)
- Any other information that you send to Datapred using the Website
II. Usage of personal information
Datapred may use your personal information to:
- Administer the Website
- Personalize the Website for you
- Facilitate your access to and use of the Website services
- Send you marketing communications
Where Datapred discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, these agent or sub-contractors will be required to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes mentioned above, Datapred may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
III. Data security
Datapred will take reasonable technical and operational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
IV. Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
V. Privacy statement updates
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
VI. Other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. Datapred is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
VII. Further information
EPFL Innovation Park